Are you an Expert Numbers Technician?
Do you love numbers?
Are you looking to join a professional team that is proactive and strives to make a real difference to business owners' lives whilst providing you with work you really enjoy?
Are you looking to join a team that has full support and on-going training so you can feel fulfilled and rewarded by your work?
Do you get a kick out of helping business owners by providing the highest level of Bookkeeping Services possible?
Great! We'd love to hear from you.
Read on to find out a little more...
On the lookout for: A quality Bookkeeper that works in a timely manner with high attention to detail. Has pride in their work, relates well to customers and has great communication skills.
First, a little bit about CFM Bookkeeping...
Cash Flow Management (CFM) Bookkeeping is an expert Bookkeeping and Cash Flow Management Service catering to small businesses in the Greater Geelong and Melbourne areas.
We are a young, progressive business on the lookout for talented, passionate and versatile Bookkeepers who want to make a real difference.
Next, the position ...
You'll be involved in all aspects of our complete Bookkeeping Service. You must be able to work on your own and within a team environment.
You'll be responsible for managing your own client workload once fully trained in the CFM Bookkeeping 'way'.
You'll be a quality business Bookkeeper with exceptional attention to detail.
CFM Bookkeeping adopts a life-long learning approach so you'll need to be committed to on-going training and development to deliver outstanding customer service.
General work hours:
Work hours are flexible depending on client touch times and work mix (ie on/offsite). You will be paid according to your skills level and experience, with the opportunity to leverage your time.
And of course once you've started you'll have a 3 month probationary period for you to get to know me, and for me to get to know you.
And you'll also need the skills & equipment to do an outstanding job...
The skills you’ll need to have are:
- Highly experienced business bookkeeper with a proven background (5+yrs)
- Strong understanding of Accounting Principles
- A minimum of Certificate IV in Finance
- Excellent MYOB and QuickBooks knowledge
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel etc)
- Excellent reading skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent initiative to do 'what needs to be done - on time'
- Excellent communication skills
- You will also be prepared to complete a skills test in respect to the above points that will also demonstrate your speed, accuracy and your ability to be organised and professional.
The tools & equipment you'll need are:
- Your own vehicle
Plus your 'personal' qualities are very important to us. Here's a quick list…
- You take pride in your work.
- You are accurate and can work to a check-list
- You are an 'on-time' person
- You present and conduct yourself professionally at all times
- You are honest and can work with initiative and without close supervision
- You are energetic, positive and willing to learn
- You are a great 'team' player
Are you ready for the next step?
If you feel you've got what it takes to be part of a young progressive bookkeeping business that aims to exceed expectations, the next step is to let me know you're interested. Email your resume, qualifications and a little bit about yourself by clicking here.
From there I’ll be in touch to organise a time for us to come together if it looks like you’ll be the right ‘fit’ for my business.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Here's what people are saying about CFM Bookkeeping's chief numbers man, Ryan Gollan
See and hear more glowing customer comments here