Expert Bookkeeping Services for Business Owners looking to Grow
CFM Bookkeeping has its own special ‘formula’, or way of doing things. My Bookkeeping Services put the right systems in place to deliver superior control & visibility to you from a business owner/management perspective.
Each business is unique and requires slightly different Bookkeeping requirements, so I tailor my personal approach to your specific situation. This means you get all the benefits of my expert knowledge without paying for things you don’t need.
In order to do this, I personally see you through a simple 3 stage process to make sure all the bases are covered.
Here's how it works...
First we come together at your place of work for your FREE Initial Consultation and Books Assessment. This allows me to assess & review your current accounting/bookkeeping systems. This initial no-obligation meeting is important for 2 reasons:
- This is where I can get a good 'feel' for your business and determine your specific needs. This allows me to identify where I can best add value for you and I can also provide you a with an estimate of the time & financial investment required should you wish to proceed.
- You get the chance to really 'scope' me out at no risk to you. Ask as many questions as you like! I enjoy working with business owners who are genuinely interested in their business ‘numbers’ and who understand they can leverage that knowledge to run a more profitable & cash flow positive business.
At this point, there's no obligation to work with me. You'll be able to take away lots of valuable information from this one FREE session alone. If you feel my expert services are the right 'fit' for your business we can get started and move onto stage 2.
We'll organise a regular time for me to do your books and I'll get to work. The state of your books, as determined by your FREE Initial Consultation and Books Assessment, will determine how much or how little work is needed here.
This stage is all about upgrading and streamlining your business systems to ensure that together we can save time and money in the long-run by implementing ‘best practice’ now.
Your current books are kept up-to-date at all times (or brought up-to-date as quickly as possible) to ensure ATO deadlines are always met.
The time it takes to get things ‘up to scratch’ during this stage is dependent on a few things, all of which are covered in your FREE Initial Consultation and Books Assessment. Basically, the time it takes to improve and streamline things for your business depends upon:
- how much 'catch up' there is to do on your books,
- how often I can update your books,
- how 'clean' your accounts (and systems) are when I take them over, and
- how big your business is (in other words, how many transactions need to be processed each week/month/quarter etc).
This is the fun part! It’s the stage I like to get all my valued clients to as quickly as possible. All the 'hard' work has been done and this is where you’ll get the most benefit from my expert services long-term.
With the right accounting systems now in place you’ll find it much easier to run and manage your business. You’ll have all the information you need at your fingertips and my skill as a business analyst and management accountant can be more fully utilised.
- Having more time to concentrate on other areas of your business (or at home!) because all your ATO compliance needs (BAS, GST, PAYG etc) are being taken care of along with your Payroll and Superannuation requirements.
- Imagine knowing how your business is performing every week, every month & every quarter as it happens, not a year later.
- Imagine having a Management Accountant on call to discuss your business performance, interpret your results & show you how to optimise your operations and cash flow management (that’s my speciality).
- Imagine knowing what products/services/jobs are making you the most money, and which ones aren’t (you may be surprised!).
- Imagine being able to plan ahead with confidence knowing you have the right systems, tools and support to make forecasting, budgeting and managing your cash flow easy.
- Imagine lower Accounting bills because your accounts are prepared and ready for your Tax Accountant immediately after year end.
- Imagine having someone who can liaise with your Tax Accountant and the ATO on your behalf to ensure everything is being handled correctly.
- Imagine knowing what impact each of your decisions can have on your business and your bank account balance before you make it.
- Imagine having someone who can warn you of possible cash flow shortages months in advance, giving you enough time to pull the right levers to make sure it doesn’t happen. I don’t like 'surprises' (especially financial ones) and neither should you!
- Imagine knowing what your bank balance is going to be 6 months from now…and being confident that it’s accurate.
- Imagine being able to relax knowing you’ve got someone looking out for you that cares as much about your business success and future as you do. Someone who's in it for the long haul, thinks 'outside the box', is a stickler for the detail but who also get's the 'big picture'.
- Imagine having someone on call who knows your financials inside out and can answer any question you might have. Someone who can provide you with the systems, tools and support you truly need as a business owner who's looking to Measure, Manage and Grow your business more successfully.
So what's the next step?
If you’re looking for an experienced, knowledgeable & trustworthy bookkeeper that can add real value to your business, I look forward to talking with you. Call or fill in the contact form below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Your business unique? Got Questions? Need more?
No problem, let's talk. I specialise in all things 'numbers'.
Fill out the form below or call so we can discuss your specific book keeping needs.
Here's what people are saying about CFM Bookkeeping's chief numbers man, Ryan Gollan
See and hear more glowing customer comments here